This is the story of the little record label that could... until it couldn't. From 1971-1973 Tumbleweed Records put out an eclectic range of music from a wild family of musicians, many of whom were local to Denver, Colorado. Over the past few decades, crate diggers have stumbled upon Tumbleweed's records in dollar bins around the country, unaware of the short-lived, glittering empire behind them.
- Creators, Hosts, Production: Hilary Staff & Jackie Allen
- Liner Notes & Interviews: Sarah Sweeney
- Production, Sound Design, Editing: Michelle Lanz - Thanks to Bill Szymczyk for granting us an interview.
Track Listing: (all the music from this episode is from Light In The Attic's Tumbleweed Records anthology)
- Dewey Terry - Sweet As Spring
- Danny Holien - Colorado
- Arthur Gee-Whiz Band - Sunday Sherry
- Robb Kunkel - Turn Of The Century
- Danny Holien- Colorado (again)
- Dewey Terry - Do On My Feet (What I Did In The Street)
- Pete McCabe - Late Letter
- Michael Stanley - Rosewood Bitters
- Robb Kunkel - Abyss 10.Dewey Terry - Sweet As Spring
- Arthur Gee - Plain Talk